- Inspection of inbound goods, then update the ERP system.
- Handling customer order, issuing shipping document and arranging delivery.
- Preparing goods and coordinating of delivery.
- Declaration for trading data via Trade-link.
- Performing physical monthly stock taking duty.
- Assisting clerical support to service team.
- Assisting in any ad-hoc projects when required
- F.5 or above and studied related subjects is preferable
- Knowledge of computer hardware is preferable
- Self-motivate, well organized, independent & responsible
- At least 1 year logistics working experience.
- Good communication skill.
- Familiar with SAP system is an advantage.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS office
Benefit and Others
- Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Five-day work a week