- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical application supports to customers.
- Maintain a close contact with customers to ensure high quality service.
- Provide product and scientific knowledge trainings to customers.
- Support technical troubleshooting and product evaluations.
- University degree in biomedical or bioscience specialty
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in clinical laboratory or application support fields
- Well-organized, independent and initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, Mandarin a plus.
Benefit and Others
- Dental insurance, Education allowance, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Five-day work a week